First Annual Baraga County ATV/UTV Wilderness Waterfall Adventure
755 E. Broad Street
L'Anse, MI 49946
Guided waterfall tour through approximately 50 miles of the beautiful Huron Mountains.
A unique experience to visit a number of waterfalls scattered throughout the Huron Mountains.
The route is for ATV and UTV vehicles on roads, two tracks and unmapped trails.
$25 Registration Fee for Machine w/Driver + $10 for each additional passenger
- We do not supply machines
- Covers the cost of the guide
- Wilderness Waterfall Participation Sticker for each person
- Drawing for an autographed copy of Michigan Waterfalls Book by Phil Stag held during lunch
- Certificate for visiting Michigan’s highest point (Mount Arvon)
LIMIT OF 20 MACHINES - MUST PRE-REGISTER
- September 19th, 2020
- Staging at L’Anse Convention and Visitors Building on US41 at 8:30am
- Leave Convention and Visitors Building on US41 at 9:00am
- Lunch on trail – Bring your own lunch and refreshments
- Return to Convention and Visitors Building Approximately 6:00pm