In 2011, 58 of the local business were members and because of their support we are able to do the following:
- Promote Baraga County with all of the many indoor/outdoor attractions to entice visitors to our area.
- Produce maps, brochures, a calendar of events, and advertise in major publications.
- Mail out area information to people who call.
- Distribution of local businesses literature who are members.
- Staff the visitors bureau Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Provide information to visitors who are visiting Baraga County.
- Maintain and groom 154 miles of snowmobile trails.
We look forward to another busy year of promoting Baraga County, and with your support it will be a successful one. Yearly membership dues are $125.00 and are tax deductible.